09:00 - 13:15
More than a year after the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic we are beginning to look forward into a new future.
Topic for 30th of November: Elderly care and the effects of isolation.
In this international project, Norway Health Tech is focusing on the long-term effects of the pandemic and what new challenges and needs this brings for the healthcare systems and societies around the globe.
Norway Health Tech has previously worked together with many international markets and will invite them again to tell us what they have learned and what they are expecting for the future. Norwegian experts will also be present. After the expert panel has presented and discussed the challenges, companies will have an opportunity to present their matching solutions.
Program (CET, Oslo time)
Part 1: Learn from experts around the Globe
9.00 – Welcome and Introduction to the project/NHT (Host: Kari Anne Dehli)
9.05 – Meet the experts:
- Australia: Isobel Frean, Digital Health Cooperative Research Centre
- Austria: Wolfgang Kratky, Geriatric Health Centres of the City of Graz
- Austria: Regina Roller-Wirnsberger MD, MME, Professor of Geriatric Medicine and Competence Based Curricular Development, Medical University of Graz
- India: Dr. Reema Nadig, Chief Operating Officer & Group Medical Director at KITES Senior Care, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Norway: Thomas Hansen, PhD, Research Professor at Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI) and Oslo Metropolitan University
- Sweden: Michaela Prochazka, PhD, Programme Officer, Coordinator for elderly affairs, The National Board of Health and Welfare
9.15 – Expert Discussion
- Physical distancing vs social isolation
- Isolation and loneliness: Effects on cognitive abilities of the elderly
- Assisted aging at home:
- Consumer design: Educational upskilling and adoption of new technologies
10.45 – Q&A
10.55 – Wrapup part 1 and announcement for part 2.
Part 2: Company and Product demonstrations – Starting time 11.15am
11.15 – Welcome
11.20 – Company and Product demonstrations:
- Tidewave R&D
- helseapps AS
- Denmark: Sumondo Aps
13.15 – Thanks and goodbye, announcement of further events in the series.
Stay informed, get in touch!
Gry Helene Stavseng – Advisor Innovation Projects, project management firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Chelliah – Medical Advisor, event coordination email@example.com
Snorre Grading – Project Assistant, solutions platform coordination firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by Oslo Kommune