09:00 - 13:15
In this international project, Norway Health Tech is focusing on the long-term effects of the pandemic and what new challenges and needs this brings for the healthcare systems and societies around the globe.
Norway Health Tech has previously worked together with many international markets and will invite them again to tell us what they have learned and what they are expecting for the future. Norwegian experts will also be present. After the expert panel has presented and discussed the challenges, companies will have an opportunity to present their matching solutions.
Program (CET, Oslo time)
Part 1: Learn from experts around the Globe
9.00 – Welcome and Introduction to the project/NHT (Host: Kari Anne Dehli)
9.05 – Meet the experts:
- Australia: Isobel Frean, Digital Health Cooperative Research Centre
- Austria: Wolfgang Kratky, Geriatric Health Centres of the City of Graz
- Norway: Thomas Hansen, PhD, Research Professor at Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI) and Oslo Metropolitan University
- Sweden: Michaela Prochazka, PhD, Programme Officer, Coordinator for elderly affairs, The National Board of Health and Welfare
Others to be announced!
9.15 – Expert Discussion
Topics: coming soon!
10.45 – Q&A
10.55 – Wrapup part 1 and announcement for part 2.
Part 2: Company and Product demonstrations – Starting time 11.15am
11.15 – Welcome
11.20 – Company and Product demonstrations *
13.15 – Thanks and goodbye, announcement of further events in the series.
*Companies to be announced soon!
Are you interested in demonstrating your product/solution?
Participation is free of charge.
As a part of the application, we would like to know more about your solution, and will contact you to request further information from you:
- What is the solution, and what will it solve?
- More about you/your organization?
- Who is the target group?
Your application will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Market readiness
- Product fit for the respective day/topic
- Available time slots
International companies very welcome! (We reserve the right to refuse international participation if the company’s solution stands in direct competition with a solution from a Norwegian company.)
Stay informed, get in touch!
Gry Helene Stavseng – Advisor Innovation Projects, project management firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Chelliah – Medical Advisor, event coordination email@example.com
Snorre Grading – Project Assistant, solutions platform coordination firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by Oslo Kommune