08:30 - 10:00
HEALTH TECH EVENT SERIES 2021/2022
Organised by British Embassies to the UK, UK’s Department for International Trade, and partners
This three part event series aim to facilitate partnership building and knowledge sharing in the areas of health technology that is rapidly developing focusing on; self-care and wellness, remote monitoring, and DTx.
Target audience: Nordic based companies in; self-care and wellness, remote monitoring, and DTx.
Part 1 – audience is more varied from start-up / scale-ups to later stage companies
Part 2 & 3 – targeted audience will be a bit later stage companies having a finished product / service, capabilities and needs for international expansion.
Event Series Format
Part 1) Webinar, 19th October 90 minutes 08.30 – 10.00 GMT (free event)
- “Key steps to take when preparing your business for the UK” By DIT
- “Stakeholder mapping, rules and regulations, selling b2b or b2c?” AHSN
- “Access to finance” By PWC
- Hassan Chaudhury – Digital Health Specialist, DIT (confirmed)
- Alex Swanson – Digital Health Specialist, DIT (confirmed)
- Stephen Lynn – AHSN (confirmed)
- Richard Abrahams, PWC (confirmed)
Part 2) Webinar, 24th November 08.30 – 10.30 GMT (free event)
Pre-selected companies will attend a pitching session. This will be an open application process where DIT and partners will select 5 companies.
*Application will open 19th Oct after 1st event and will be open until 5th November*
This session will include specific feedback on; strategy and whether the product/ service has a market fit / meets a specific need.
The workshop will be open to everyone with the intention that everyone can learn something from the pitch and feedback.
- Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO ORCHA (confirmed)
- Tony Young, National Clinical Lead for Innovation at NHS England (confirmed)
- Nick Allen, Industry Procurement Adviser, Innovation NEXUS delivery team (confirmed)
- Oyster Venture Partners (confirmed)
*Ahead of part 3 – DIT and partners to host local prep workshops ahead of the UK trip* (Date TBC)
Part 3) Physical event to London, February/ March, 2-3 days
*Notice of interest to join the trip will be open from November – 31st of January*
Day 1, DIT and London& Partners to host teach-in segment, keynote, and organising 1-2-1 meetings for the companies.
Day 2, DIT to organise for companies to attend expo/event/region.
Day 3, leave back home/ or companies can extend trip to other regions of UK (DIT may help with connections in Cambridge and surrounding cities)
Budget: DIT to cover cost of event activities. Attendees will have to pay for flights and accommodation (DIT will most likely have discounts).
Possible events to attend:
- Digital Health Tech Show 17th – 18th March
- Digital Health Rewire (March)
- Norwegian Smart Care Cluster
- Norway Health Tech
- Sahlgrenska Science Park/ HealthTech Nordics
- Oulu Health
- HealthCare UK
- London and Partners
- Digital Health London
- AHSN for the North East and North Cumbria ahsn-nenc.org.uk
- Wessex Academic Health Science Network org.uk/programmes/6/industry-and-innovation
- Innovation NEXUS healthinnovationmanchester.com
Register now and get more information for each event. For questions, please contact Bent-Håkon.Register