Holding a master’s degree in automation from ETH in Zürich Switzerland, Ole Christian Ruge is a commercially minded senior engineer with wide CEO and CMO experience from German family holdings and listed Norwegian companies.
- 2019 he established DENOVA IMPULS AS (www.denova-impuls.com ), a strategic advisory company for Norwegian enterprises with plans to launch their solutions in the German, Swiss or Austrian markets.
- Simultaneously he became a co-founder of Vidsikt (www.vidsikt.no) , an independent management advisory group for support of small and medium sized companies with need for strategic development.
- From 2010 to 2020 he was a country manager and Chairman of the Board for REHAU AS, the Norwegian daughter of the German family-owned polymer corporation.
- From 2005 to 2010 he was the country manager for HARTING Ag, the German family-owned connector manufacturer, and even became their global key account manager for GE Healthcare.
- From 2002 to 2005 he was a managing director for Kitron Development AS, a multi-discipline Contract R&D company with Scandinavian customers within the medical, military, and industrial sectors.
- Earlier Ole Christian Ruge was for 13 years with ABB as a sales and department manager for electronic systems towards international navies and the energy industry.