Through funding from Innovation Norway the second round of Health Executive Learning Program (HELP) is kicked off and this time we address the UK Hospital market. Do you want to participate?
As part of our Health Executive Learning Program (HELP) we invite to a 2months intensive program with planning and verification of your market introduction to the UK hospital market.
We will invite 4-8 companies that would like to develop and verify a market introduction strategy for the UK Hospital market. Take a look at the program:
- Workshop 1: Market position and key opinion leaders. April 10th 13:00 – 15:00
- Workshop 2: Reimbursement strategy and product market fit. April 25th 13:00 – 15:00
- Workshop 3: Sales channels and partnering strategy Mai 2ed 13:00 – 15:00
- Study trip to London 8th and 9th of May. Wednesday, you will be introduced to the UK hospital market and industry. Thursday, we work together with you to set up one-to-one meetings with key opinion leaders and possible industry partners. The program we will sponsor part of the cost.
- Workshop 4: Strategy for UK market introduction and program sum up. Mai 16th 13:00 – 15:00
Norway Health Tech will engage coaches and experts and we expect you to be active and share your knowledge and learnings with the other companies. Each company will be invited to bring two persons to the workshops. The program will address the risk of Brexit as a separate topic.
To be part of this program, please send your application by latest March 15th – click HERE!
Health Executive Learning Program is funded by Innovation Norway
For more information contact Bent-Håkon Lauritzen, project leader Norway Health Tech, email@example.com mobile 91844164.