08:00 - 18:00
Want to showcase your digital products and solution to key German and European stake holders? With more than 700 exhibitors and over 16,000 participants, DMEA is Europe’s leading event for digital health. DMEA – Home
Norway Health Tech and Norwegian Smart Care Cluster in collaboration with the German-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, are planning a Norwegian Pavilion at DMEA 2024 to promote Norwegian digital health innovation. The show takes place at Berlin exhibition halls from 9 to 11 April 2024.
A/To be part of this stand we need from you:
- Commitment that you want to be part of the Norwegian stand at DMEA. Please fill out this form to let us know you will take part in the show with us: Join our Norwegian Pavilion at DMEA 2024 in Berlin (pameldingssystem.no)
- Submit your application to Innovation Norway to get up to 50% of your expenses refunded. Please use this form: Eksportfremstøt – tilskudd til å delta på messer (innovasjonnorge.no)
B/What will you get?
- Exclusive space for your company on the shared stand with your logo and space to showcase your solution/product(s).
You can choose between:
a) an exhibition space for your company of about 10m2 for 100,00 NOK / only 50,000 NOK with the support of Innovation Norway
b) an exhibition space for your company of about 5m2 for 50,000 NOK / only 25,000 NOK with the support of Innovation Norway
In addition to that, the offer includes:
- You will be part of the official programme the clusters arrange for all companies exhibiting on the pavilion, this includes pitching sessions, round table discussions and possible evening event with industry together with Business Finland or other Nordic partner (details to be confirmed), etc. Those who book 10m2 will get additional exposure during the fair.
- Planning & designing of stand will be handled by the Clusters (Norway Health Tech and Norwegian Smart Care Cluster).
- Marketing of the Norwegian Stand through the Clusters’ international networks and partners. Those who book 10m2 will get additional visibility.
C/Cost and reimbursement process:
- Decide how much space you want to book for your company
If you choose option a) 9-10m2 – the maximum cost per company is 100,000 NOK; whereof 50% can be covered by Innovation Norway.
If you choose option b) 5m2 – the maximum cost per company is 50,000 NOK, whereof 50% can be covered by Innovation Norway.
- To get 50% of the costs reimbursed by Innovation Norway, you need you to do the following:
– Each company has to send its individual application to Innovation Norway, stating that you want to participate in the Norwegian Pavilion at DMEA: Eksportfremstøt – tilskudd til å delta på messer (innovasjonnorge.no)
– Send your application with 100,000 NOK or 50,000 NOK as total price.
– Innovation Norway will get back to you within 2-3 days to confirm if YES or NO your project is approved.
– Each company that has gotten the green light from Innovation Norway signs an agreement with NHT/NSCC to take part in the NO stand/pavilion at DMEA at a max price of 100,000 NOK or 50,000 NOK.
– The clusters (NHT/NSCC) plan and organize your DMEA participation including stand design and construction.
– NHT/NSCC will share an invoice with the total cost of 100,000 NOK or 50,000 NOK with each company.
– Each company receives the final bill/exact amount with receipts after DMEA and sends it to IN and get the fee subsidized with max 50%.
In short, it is crucial that you apply for approval with Innovation Norway as soon as possible to be able to get 50% of your fair expenses reimbursed.
The Clusters can only move forward with this project if a minimum of 8 companies commit to this Norwegian Stand. The more the merrier and the cheaper it will be!
We hope that we will be able to have a Norwegian Pavilion at DMEA in 2024, but to succeed, we need your participation!
For any questions, please contact:
Lucie Meltzer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trine Radmann: Trine.Radmann@norwayhealthtech.com
Therese Oppegaard (NSCC): email@example.com