09:00 - 16:00
Oslo Science Park
Norway Health Tech invites you to a hands-on Proposal Writing Workshop to develop your Horizon 2020 proposals for collaborative projects.
Horizon 2020 is both about solving important societal challenges as well as bringing innovations to the market. Business and research cooperation open up new opportunities, innovations and markets.
The new work programmes for the period 2019-2020 bring many funding opportunities for research and innovation in the health sector where cooperation between research communities and industry is of utmost importance. This cooperation under the published topics is needed to bring new ideas and solutions to the market, and we want to make the best out of it to materialize the potential we have in Norway.
Norway Health Tech invites researchers and businesses who are interested to submit proposals in any of the H2020 Health-related collaborative RIA or IA topics within 2020 to come together, find opportunities of collaboration and take their concepts further.
Why should you attend?
• In-depth analysis of call topics
• Build project concept for your specified call topic
• Review of proposal writing process to increase your proposal’s chance of success
• Hands-on exercises to build different proposal sections
What is the expected outcome?
• A well-defined proposal idea and its mapping in different sections of the proposal
• Tools and templates to write proposal
• Training material
• Follow-up support to complete the consortium partners and Quality assessment of the proposal
Pre-requisites for participation
• You have preselected call topics with an application area within Health and care
• You already have a sketch of a project idea
• Submit a max 1-page project idea to Norway Health Tech before 05.10.2019(a template can be downloaded here)
• Introduction to EU funding opportunities and call topics analysis – focused on pre-selected calls topics relevant for the participants
• Overall principles of proposal scoping and writing, including tools for project conceptualization
• Overall proposal structure and evaluation criteria for RIA/IAs
• Excellence section – principles & requirements followed by a practical (hands-on) session
• Impact section – principles & requirements followed by a practical (hands-on) session
• Implementation section – principles & requirements + practical (hands-on) session
• Final conclusions