08:30 - 10:00
Join Norway Health Tech, Norwegian Smart Care Cluster and Innovation Norway to further investigate the potential of Singapore as a potential market and gateway to Asia
Originally planned for May 20th but due to the latest Covid-challenges, the meeting was postponed to June 16th (pending on Covid situation).
Singapore is one of the world’s most promising markets within healthcare. Singapore has an ambition to lead the development of modern and first-class healthcare solutions and concepts in Asia. Proactive healthcare, disease prevention and a qualitative care are some key areas that the healthcare industry wants to develop and identify new innovative solutions, infrastructure or concepts for.
Sign up for this webinar and learn how, when, what and why Singapore could be the right place to scale for your healthcare business.
- Welcome and introduction by Trine Radmann, Norway Health Tech (moderator)
- Doing business in the health industry in Singapore, Enterprise Singapore
- Market trends, opportunities and problem statement
- Singapore Hospital (TBC)
- Innovation Norway Singapore, Pål Arne Kastmann
- Lesson learned from health companies in Singapore
- Market program Singapore – Global Growth HealthTech Singapore 2021 (link to Innovation Norway page)
- Wrap up
The aim for the webinar is to attract Norwegian companies to commercialize and scale in Singapore. Singapore is also a perfect place to start if a company is looking towards South-East Asia, and the focus and program from Innovation Norway and collaborative partners will make the journey towards this part of Asia as fast as possible.