09:00 - 13:15
Watch a recording of this event here: https://secure.quickchannel.com/qc/?play=124785
More than a year after the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic we are beginning to look forward into a new future.
Topic for 1st December: Mental health in all age groups.
In this international project, Norway Health Tech is focusing on the long-term effects of the pandemic and what new challenges and needs this brings for the healthcare systems and societies around the globe.
Norway Health Tech has previously worked together with many international markets and will invite them again to tell us what they have learned and what they are expecting for the future. Norwegian experts will also be present. After the expert panel has presented and discussed the challenges, companies will have an opportunity to present their matching solutions.
Program (CET, Oslo time)
Part 1: Learn from experts around the Globe
9.00 – Welcome and Introduction to the project/NHT (Host: Gry Helene Stavseng)
9.05 – Meet the experts:
- Australia: Stefan Harrer, PhD, Chief Innovation Officer – Digital Health Cooperative Research Centre
- Austria: Lucas Paletta and Silvia Russegger, Joanneum Research digital.Care
- Denmark: Marie Paldam Folker, Director of the Centre for Telepsychiatry, Mental Health Services in the Region of Southern Denmark
- Germany: Farina Schurzfeld, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Selfapy
- Norway: Morten Ørbæk, avdelingsleder ved Barne- og ungdomspsykiatrisk avdeling ved Oslo University Hospital (OUS)
- Norway: Håkon Skard, President, The Norwegian Psychological Association
9.15 – Expert Discussion
- Mental Health during the pandemic and increased amount of referrals for mental health conditions:
- Telehealth meets mental health:
- Access to treatment and improved patient outcome: digital mental health solutions across age groups and various mental health problems
- Integration of new solutions into existing work-flow of health personnel
- Different patient groups
- “Invisible” burdens and challenges
- Systematic approach:
- Centralization as a national and global challenge
- Challenges in recruiting qualified health personnel
10.45 – Q&A
10.55 – Wrapup part 1 and announcement for part 2.
Part 2: Company and Product demonstrations – Starting time 11.15am
11.15 – Welcome
11.20 – Company and Product demonstrations
- Fourth Wave
- Norse Feedback AS
- Sumondo Aps
13.15 – Thanks and goodbye, announcement of further events in the series.
Stay informed, get in touch!
Gry Helene Stavseng – Advisor Innovation Projects, project management email@example.com
Irene Chelliah – Medical Advisor, event coordination firstname.lastname@example.org
Snorre Grading – Project Assistant, solutions platform coordination email@example.com
This project is funded by Oslo Kommune