Phone: +47 99269285.
Accelerate to Japan? Then join our scaling program to Japan starting early 2020.
The two largest acceleration programs in 2020 from Norway Health Tech go to Japan and the UK. This is an introduction to the Japan-program, where the exact topics are still to be decided, but we address the Hospital market and the Primary care. Do you want to participate?
As part of our Health Acceleration Program (HAP Japan) we invite to an intensive program with knowledge building, regulatory framework introduction and knowledge and market introduction to the health institutions addressing the main health challenges in the Japanese market today.
We are looking for companies that have a (preliminary) business plan including scaling and that would like to succeed in Japan in the years to come.
The program is as follows (updates to come):
- MedtecJapan in Tokyo March 16th – 18th, Asia’s Largest Tradeshow for the Design and Manufacture of Medical Device in Tokyo
- Workshop 1. May 21st-22nd in Oslo, content to come.
- Market knowledge and introduction I: Introduction to the Japanese market, the key opinion leaders (KOLs), key institutions, the health system, payers/providers and regulatory framework (reimbursement possibilities), sales channels and partnering strategy.
- Paralympic Games Tokyo. August 25th – September 4th
- Activities in Tokyo with human health solutions. The agenda and program are under development and will be decided when we have assessed the interest from the industry.
- Workshop 2. October 5th 9th (exact dates and content to come)
- Market access in Tokyo. Market intro of companies to hospitals (public/private) and primary care institutions and other health experts, key opinion leaders, investors and other health experts in Japan.
Norway Health Tech will engage experts and you are expected to share your knowledge and experience with the other companies. Each company will be invited to bring max two people to the market access visit.
Health Acceleration Program Japan is funded by Teknologiformidling.
For more information contact Trine Radmann, Head of International Affairs.