Oslo Patentkontor gives you extra support in these challenging times. The current situation underlines once more how much innovation in the health sector is critical. Oslo Patentkontor wants to help companies in this sector.
A service provided from our member Oslo Patentkontor:
Oslo Patentkontor gives you extra support in these challenging times. The current situation underlines once more how much innovation in the health sector is critical. Oslo Patentkontor wants to help companies in this sector. We had planned to visit Medical Growth House twice a month to offer our help for free. However, the current health recommendations hinder us from providing this help. As such we have decided to adapt.
In these days where we are forced to work differently, sometimes away from the lab, now may be an opportunity to take a step back and reflect on the work achieved so far and plan the way forward. We at Oslo Patentkontor want to support you by doing what we do best.
Here are a few examples of situations where we can assist you:
- You have a great idea, or you are ready to draft a patent for your technology. But has anyone already found a similar solution? Will you be able to protect your invention? Are you sure that other technologies will not get in the way? Let us check this before starting the process of a patent application. And if we find something let us help you find a way to protect your technology.
- You have finished reviewing your R&D progress so far. Is any of it worth protecting? If it is worth it, is it ready to be protected?
- Whether you are in the early stages of R&D or ready to go to the market with your product, let us help you by checking that you are free to operate, by performing thorough analysis to identify which technologies are protected and could limit your right to exploit your product.
- What is the best way to protect your technology? Is a patent the right type of protection for you? Or should you adopt another strategy?
- You have a competitor that is developing a similar technology. Let us help you find out what they have protected or published.
Contact us today, and we will plan together how we best can assist you and offer you the following deals:
We might not be able to hold face to face meeting for the moment, but we have a fully operational video‐conference system. The first meeting is, as always, free of charge.
Take care and stay healthy
For Oslo Patentkontor,
Your Innovation, Our Passion.
With eight years’ experience in material chemistry, especially within nanotechnologies applied to medical devices, diagnostics, polymer science, formulation and pharmacy, I am now using these skills and my passion for science to protect your innovations. Looking forward to helping you out!