Do you like working in a hectic and international environment and thrive with a lot of things going on at the same time? Do you want to contribute to better healthcare services in an innovative cluster environment, where you will be an important contributor to the companies’ success abroad? Then maybe it’s you we’re looking for. Workplace is physically, in Oslo.
At Norway Health Tech, our mission is to improve quality in treatment and care by developing and industrializing world class health solutions through our members and eco-system.As an International Advisor you will get a dynamic role in a working environment with high employee satisfaction and great possibilities for personal and professional growth.
International contact and organization of activities
- Plan for activities in specific countries and markets, and at home with visitors from abroad of importance to the Norwegian health industry
- Participate in the organization of delegation visits to specific countries or markets
- Building networks abroad.
Work closely with members
- Contribute to members’ success with competence, scaling and international growth
- Help the companies with go-to-market strategy
Follow-up of industry-led resource groups aimed at increasing the value creation on international markets
- Propose and plan the agenda and organize meetings
- Follow up the Chair and the group participants
- Ensure that the activities are linked to the KPI’s in projects
- Responsibility for updating and following up web sites and social media for the international activities.
- Assist with reporting to our financiers.
- Min 3-5 years of international experience from studies or work
- Outgoing, positive, structured, hardworking and systematic
- Good abilities to work independently, but nonetheless good at collaborating in a team
- High degree of responsibility at work
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and spoken (German and/or French is an advantage)
- Experience working within the health sector is a plus
- Experience from projects is an advantage
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
Application deadline: April 1st, 2023
The position reports to the Head of International Affairs
Salary in accordance with agreement
Working some days from home is possible, after further agreement
Desired start as soon as possible and by further agreement
Workplace is Oslo Science Park in Oslo, with public transport nearby (tram, bus and subway)
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Trine.email@example.com if you have any questions