We have built expertise towards the EU program Horizon 2020 with a high success rate in getting projects funded for us and our members. To strengthen our EU team and support the management of several EU-funded projects, we are looking for a new project administrator to join our team.
Norway Health Tech is a non-profit cluster, working to enhance innovation in healthcare. Our members span from startup companies through to healthcare providers – we have now over 200 members representing the full value chain of healthcare.
Our main objective is to improve the quality of treatment and care by industrializing healthcare solutions in the global ecosystem. We aim to create sustainable solutions for the major global health challenges, by strengthening competitiveness and facilitating strong growth in the Norwegian healthcare industry and expanding international cooperation.
We are an agile team of 10 people of different professional background and nationality. Now we are looking for at new colleague to add to our team:
The main role of the Project administrator will be to support the Project Managers in the execution of projects.
- Maintaining projects’ documents
- Support overall project budget management and expenditure documentation
- Liaising with Project beneficiaries to gather documentation and support contract preparation
- Elaborating and maintaining the KPI’s of awarded projects
- Supporting project progress monitoring and preparation of periodic reports
- Organization and preparation of events and workshops
- Support in preparing communication and dissemination materials and ensuring a good image build for the project, in cooperation with communication dept.
- Relevant education
- 1 to 2 years of experience in project administration tasks or relevant work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, result oriented and disciplined
- Experience with innovation management and start-ups is an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The project administrator will be part of the Norway Health Tech team and located at Forskningsparken in Oslo.
Please send a motivation letter and CV in English to: Mette.Aastad@norwayhealthtech.com as soon as possible, and latest by 15.08.2018. Only applications with motivation letters will be evaluated.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com