Onsagers – Linking IP to business
Onsagers is one of the largest ‘top-tier’ rated, full-service Intellectual Property law firms in Scandinavia. With more than 35 patent attorneys and attorneys at law specialised in IP, Onsagers offers the full range of IP services and capabilities that span the entire breadth of IP. We offer a ‘one-stop-shop’, where patent attorneys and lawyers work in close collaboration. Onsagers has since 2014 been a partner with the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO), offering services and competence to a wide range of Norwegian companies of all sizes.
Onsagers have since 1945 assisted Norwegian companies in building sustainable competitive advantages as a foundation for business. Today Onsagers represents Norwegian companies in more than 130 different jurisdictions. Our mission is to help clients manage their intellectual assets in the best possible way and turn them into valuable intellectual property tailored to future business. At the core of Onsagers, clients meet our multi-disciplinary industry teams with both legal and technical top competence in addition to first hand commercial experience.
Onsagers is today a leading IP-strategy advisor to Norwegian MedTech industry with our particularly experienced MedTech industry team.
Onsagers offer services in the following categories:
- Intellectual Asset Management and IP Strategy
- Pre filing analysis and evaluation
- Drafting, filing and prosecution of national and international IP rights
- IP portfolio management and maintenance services
- Freedom to operate analysis, competitor analysis and watch services
- Preparations for IP transactions, licensing and IP due diligence
- Validity and infringement analysis
- IPR enforcement