08:00 - 11:30
Oslo Science Park
Meeting room VIA
“What does it take to be successful?”
The MedTech and BioTech industries are increasingly complex from a commercial, regulatory, and clinical perspective. Join us to get inspiration and learn how to integrate key requirements into your life-cycle planning for increased success and sustainable growth.
Norway Health Tech, Link Medical Research and Sinua Partners are teaming up to enable small and medium size MedTech, and BioTech companies improve their development and growth through an integrated approach. If you are looking for a clear, straightforward, cost-efficient and structured process, this event offers an overview of a new business model that embraces evidence-based communication from the start.
- How to incorporate a commercial mindset into clinical decisions
- Planning trials with the outcome in mind by making the right decisions upfront
- Importance of easy data retrieval and conversion of data to an evidence-based communication
- Communication with multiple parties – saying it in a way they understand!
- The relationship between successful funding and effective marketing
08:00 Breakfast and mingling
08:30 Welcome and introduction of Norway Health Tech
08:40 Introduction of LINK Medical Research
08:50 “What does it take to be successful?” by Charlotte Bruun Piester
10:45 EDC tool/ Viedoc/ Data Management
11:00 Question and answer