08:00 - 17:00
Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre, Gothenburg, Sweden
Norway Health Tech (NHT) and Norwegian Smart Care Cluster (NSCC) are planning to have a Norwegian stand at Vitalis 2024 in Gothenburg.
Let us know if you want to be part of it!
Experience the health transformation!
Vitalis is the largest eHealth event in Scandinavia, yearly attracting attendees with the shared aim of building their knowledge and improving tomorrow’s health care.
The Nordic region, Sweden in particular, features world-class healthcare and research institutions, highly skilled hardware and software expertise, a thriving industry and a strong startup scene. If you are interested in the Nordic market – or in ideas and experiences of the Nordic countries – join us at Vitalis 2024 to get the big picture.
Check out the Vitalis website for more information: Vitalis – The largest eHealth event in Scandinavia
A/To be part of this stand we need from you by Friday, 22 December 2023:
- Commitment that you want to be part of the Norwegian stand at Vitalis. Please fill out this form to let us know you will take part in the show with us: Join us at Vitalis – the largest e-health event in Scandinavia (pameldingssystem.no)
- Submit your application to Innovation Norway to get up to 50% of your expenses refunded. Please use this form: Eksportfremstøt – tilskudd til å delta på messer (innovasjonnorge.no)
B/What will you get?
- About 5m2 exclusively for your company on the Norwegian stand with your logo and space to showcase your solution/product(s).
- Be part of the official programme the clusters arrange for all companies exhibiting on the pavilion, this includes pitching sessions, round table discussions etc.
- Planning & designing of stand will be handled by the Clusters.
- Marketing of the Norwegian Stand through the Clusters’ international networks and partners.
C/Cost and reimbursement process:
- 40,000 NOK – total costs per company; whereof 50% can be covered by Innovation Norway (IN). With the support of Innovation Norway, the amount you need to cover on your own is of only 20,000 NOK.
- To get 50% of the costs reimbursed by Innovation Norway, you need you to do the following:
– Each company has to send its individual application to Innovation Norway, stating that you want to participate in the Norwegian Stand at VITALIS 2024: Eksportfremstøt – tilskudd til å delta på messer (innovasjonnorge.no)
– Send your application with 40,000 NOK as total price.
– Innovation Norway will get back to you within 2-3 days to confirm if YES or NO your project is approved.
– Each company that has gotten the green light from Innovation Norway signs an agreement with NHT/NSCC to take part in the NO stand at VITALIS at max 40,000 NOK total costs.
– The clusters (NHT/NSCC) plan and organize your VITALIS 2024 participation including stand design and construction.
– NHT/NSCC will share an invoice with the total cost of 40,000 NOK with each participating company.
– Each company receives the final bill/exact amount with receipts after VITALIS 2024 has taken place and sends it to IN and get the fee subsidized with max 50%.
In short, it is crucial that you apply for approval with Innovation Norway as soon as possible to be able to get 50% of your fair expenses reimbursed.
The Clusters can only move forward with this project if a minimum of 10 companies (to keep the price at 40,000 NOK per company) commit to this Norwegian Stand. The more the merrier and the cheaper it will be!
We hope that we will be able to have a Norwegian Stand at VITALIS in 2024, but to succeed, we need your participation!
For any questions, please contact:
Lucie Meltzer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trine Radmann: Trine.Radmann@norwayhealthtech.com
Therese Oppegaard (NSCC): email@example.com