09:00 - 16:00
Radisson BLU Plaza Hotel
Do you have a good idea, seen a challenge or want to develop a solution to improve rehabilitation healthcare? Then this is your chance
As part of the Rehabilitation conference by Helse Sør-Øst, we will arrange a “I wish I had” workshop. Those who are working with patients every day and knows the real challenges have been invited to send us their challenges, and now we’re inviting you to contribute to this workshop with your ideas and solutions.
Before the summer, we opened up for the health and care services to propose their wish for a solution, product or service that could help them to solve one of their needs and improve their workday, help them do their routine-work more efficient, ease treatment of patient or just give them more time to do patient centred tasks. We have received 4 exciting challenges, and now we are inviting everyone to contribute to solve them.
Under this year’s Rehabilitation conference, we will spend two days working on these challenges and create solutions that will help us go from “I wish I had” to “I am glad that I have…”.
During this event, you and your team will work intense, think new and free your creativity to develop new solutions for the future in rehabilitation. We are inviting coaches to help you along the way (with e.g. business modelling, IP, pitch, future funding). The challenge owners will also be available to help you get the best understanding of the actual need and the challenge to be solved.
The workshop is based on Norway Health Techs methodology with the intention to inspire new innovations and create new collaborations in Norwegian and European health industry.
Who can participate?
We are looking for multidisciplinary teams with ambitions to create solutions for tomorrows rehabilitation and healthcare services. You can sign up as part of a team of 4-7 persons, or as an individual looking for at team to join. Anyone can participate and each team should include users (patient, next of kind, healthcare professionals), innovators and other stakeholders that are interested in and wish to contribute to solve the challenges described below.
- My digital plan
- A digital plan where the patient can follow their objectives and development, at the same time that they get the opportunity to communicate with health professionals that are involved in the plan. It needs to be the patient that own the plan, and it should be created in consultation with the patient.
- A game especially for you
- Patients are encouraged to practice intensively on single and composed functions to retrieve their skills. To motivate and show progress, and to appreciate todays effort, the “game especially for you” will be based on the current skills and capabilities of the patient and calibrate a score based on this, like a “handicap” in golf. This way, a person who lifts a weight of four kg. in four repetitions, can get the same score as someone that lifts the same amount of repetitions, but ten times the weight, based on their individual capabilities.
- Before you go to the policlinic
- There is a need for an electronic solution, or app, containing relevant information for the patient before a consultation at the policlinic. This includes practical and legal information that should be available in multiple languages.
- Drying help.
- Need from a user: “I have impaired physical functioning and need help, including in intimate situations like when taking a shower. I need a device to blow warm air to dry my body after a shower, and voila! – I would not need to bring a unknown helper to the bath.”
Teams are invited to work on these four challenges on the 11th and 12th of September, and the winner will receive the prize on the 13th of September at the Rehabilitation Conference. The 12th of September, each team will pitch their solution for a jury and a winner will be announced. The prize is 50.000 NOK in cash and 20.000 NOK in consulting from our partners for further development of the solution.
You can sign up as a team or as an individual looking or a team. Remember to fill out this information when signing up, so that we can compose the teams in beforehand.
The workshops start as a part of the pre-conference and will continue through the first day of the conference. All participants in the Rehabilitation Conference will get the opportunity to talk to and give feedback to the teams along the way.
If you are interested, please sign up using the link below, and you will receive more information and follow-up.
Tick off the dates in your calendar and bring tons of enthusiasm! We’re looking forward to see you!