09:00 - 13:15
Watch the recording of this event here: https://secure.quickchannel.com/qc/?play=123925
In this international project, Norway Health Tech is focusing on the long-term effects of the pandemic and what new challenges and needs this brings for the healthcare systems and societies around the globe.
Norway Health Tech has previously worked together with many international markets and will invite them again to tell us what they have learned and what they are expecting for the future. Norwegian experts will also be present. After the expert panel has presented and discussed the challenges, companies will have an opportunity to present their matching solutions.
Program (CET, Oslo time)
Part 1: Learn from experts around the Globe
9.00 – Welcome and Introduction to the project/NHT (Host: Gry Helene Stavseng)
9.05 – Meet the experts:
- China: Ulrik Hoksnes Karlsen, CEO and Founding Partner of Norient, Shanghai
- China: Yan Huang, MD, PhD, Director of Department of Infectious Disease, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University
- China: Chunhui Li, M.D, PhD, Vice Director of Infection Control Center, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, China
- Germany: Dr. med. Jörg Timm, Head of Institute for Virology, University hospital Düsseldorf
- Norway: Professor Ørjan Olsvik, Department of Medical Biology, University of Tromsø, Norway
9.15 – Expert Discussion
- Preparedness in research:
- Funding programs for research in a pandemic and outside of pandemics
- Infrastructure for clinical research and data science
- Preparedness of the public
- Preparedness of public health authorities:
- Early warning systems
- Stock management, supply chain
- Technologies used
10.45 – Q&A
10.55 – Wrapup part 1 and announcement for part 2.
Part 2: Company and Product demonstrations – Starting time 11.15am
11.15 – Welcome
11.20 – Company and Product demonstrations
- Decon-X International AS
- SoftOx Solutions AS
- Omsyn AS
- Zebra Technologies
- Oranta LLC “Innovation in medicine”
13.15 – Thanks and goodbye, announcement of further events in the series.
Stay informed, get in touch!
Gry Helene Stavseng – Advisor Innovation Projects, project management firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Chelliah – Medical Advisor, event coordination email@example.com
Snorre Grading – Project Assistant, solutions platform coordination firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by Oslo Kommune