09:00 - 13:15
Watch the recording of this event here: https://secure.quickchannel.com/qc/?play=124099
In this international project, Norway Health Tech is focusing on the long-term effects of the pandemic and what new challenges and needs this brings for the healthcare systems and societies around the globe.
Norway Health Tech has previously worked together with many international markets and will invite them again to tell us what they have learned and what they are expecting for the future. Norwegian experts will also be present. After the expert panel has presented and discussed the challenges, companies will have an opportunity to present their matching solutions.
Program (CET, Oslo time)
Part 1: Learn from experts around the Globe
9.00 – Welcome and Introduction to the project/NHT (Host: Kari Anne Dehli)
9.05 – Meet the experts:
- Germany: Prof. Dr. med Joachim Fischer, Headmaster of the Mannheim Institute for Public Health, Social medicine and Prevention
- Germany: Dr. med. Björn-Erik Ole Jensen, Head of Department of Special Infectiology, University of Düsseldorf
- India: Naveen Bannur, Founder at VRemedi Wellness Pvt. Ltd. ( SurgeryXchange and CancerXchange), Karnataka, India
- UK: Neil Roberts, CEO of SEHTA
- UK: Dr. Paritosh Desai, Delivery Partner, System Improvement, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Norway: Andreas Roos, Volvat
9.15 – Expert Discussion
- The challenge of finding a definition for a new phenomenon
- Research: Causes and mechanisms behind Long-Covid. How can we gain a better understanding of this condition and learn to prevent it?
- Multidisciplinary teams
- What do Long-Covid patients need?
- New solutions
- Use of AI in long-term treatment of Covid patients
- Managing hospital backlogs
10.45 – Q&A
10.55 – Wrapup part 1 and announcement for part 2.
Part 2: Company and Product demonstrations – Starting time 11.15am
11.15 – Welcome
11.20 – Company and Product demonstrations
- Age Labs
- helseapps AS
- Denmark: Sumondo Aps
- Ukraine: Oranta LLC “Innovation in medicine”
13.15 – Thanks and goodbye, announcement of further events in the series.
Stay informed, get in touch!
Gry Helene Stavseng – Advisor Innovation Projects, project management firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Chelliah – Medical Advisor, event coordination email@example.com
Snorre Grading – Project Assistant, solutions platform coordination firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by Oslo Kommune