09:00 - 11:30
Germany is known for its innovations, and medtech is no exception. By combining traditional experience from the healthcare sector with cutting edge technologies, German companies are pioneers in the development of innovative digital healthcare solutions. Today, a broad, nationwide network of businesses develops new digital healthcare products and solutions.
We invite you to a digital meeting with 12 German suppliers, who will present their products and solutions within e-health for the Norwegian market. In addition, we will engage in a discussion with Norwegian purchasers about how they plan to solve current challenges and how they collaborate with suppliers. Furthermore, this event will allow you to discuss how Norwegian and German small and medium-sized companies can collaborate in order to contribute to tomorrow’s healthcare system.
- Welcome & Opening, German-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
- Status quo and Future Norwegian Healthcare System – Challenges & Opportunities, incl. Q&A, Kathrine Myhre, CEO, Norway Health Tech
- Digital Health made in Germany: Status-Quo & Outlook, incl. Q&A, Alina Hesse, Representative for Health & Pharma, bitkom e.V.
- Pitches by German companies, followed by Q&A
- Conversation with buyers, moderated by Kathrine Myhre, CEO, Norway Health Tech:
Terje Wistner, Director e-Health, Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS)
- Final Q&A with audience and conclusion
Plus, B2B meetings.