Do you have a product with international potential, and would you like to get matched with regional, national, Nordic and international customers? Many companies fail to get early market insight and end up struggling with market access in later phases. This program will give you a unique opportunity to reduce the product-market risk and secure a solid and evidence based business model.
Are you interested? Then the Health Executive LaunchPad is for you.
|What will you receive?||What is the benefit?||What’s the investment?|
For more information contact Bent-Håkon Lauritzen, project leader Norway Health Tech, firstname.lastname@example.org 91844164.
Then we invite you to sign up for our new program – APPLY HERE!
Practical information about the program:
- Deadline for application to attend is March 16th
- Information meeting March 5th at 14:00 where you’ll meet the founder of Lean Launch Pad, Jerry Engels from Berkeley University
- Kickoff April 24th – full day workshop with introduction to companies and the program
- Weekly meetings (12:00 to 15:30) with business presentation and feedback, expert speech and planning of coming week work. Scheduled to: May 8, May 15, May 29,
August 14, August 29, September 18, September 25, October 2
- Final sum up of the program with Business case presentation October 9.
- Study trip to Minneapolis September 5-12.
- Cost: The program is for free and is funded by Innovation Norway. The participants need to cover cost for travel and accommodation going to US.
- The program is based on the lean launchpad methodology developed at Haas School of Business.
Health Executive LaunchPad 2018, operated by Norway Health Tech, Aleap, C3 Centre for Connected Care and BI in collaboration with Haas School of Business