Research Council of Norway
Oslo Akershus county council
Waqar Ahmed, Head of EU Program
Telefon: + 47 47 29 75 58
Norway Health Tech’s EU Program promotes Innovation in Norwegian healthcare sector by establishing collaboration and project financing using European funding tools Horizon2020.
Norway Health Tech’s EU Program promotes Innovation in Norwegian healthcare sector by establishing collaboration and project financing using European funding tools Horizon2020. The program aims to enhance the competitiveness of healthcare industry in Norway, by increasing their participation in EU funded projects and open doors for international collaboration, access to risk capital, collaboration with European multidisciplinary R&D players and industrial leaders.
As part of this program, Norway Health Tech deliver below services:
- Information meetings and workshops on proposal development and establish best practices
- Support in innovation strategy development incorporating European funding mechanisms
- Workshop to brainstorm on project concept and search for relevant calls
- Develop project big pictures, and support in writing the project proposal
- Establish cross-sectorial and cross-border collaborations
- Offers and support to join international consortiums developing EU funding project proposals
- EU project management support from project start to end