Do you have a product with international potential, and would you like to get matched with regional, national, Nordic and international customers? Many companies fail to get early market insight and end up struggling with market access in later phases. This program will give you a unique opportunity to reduce the product-market risk and secure a solid and evidence based business model.
Are you interested? Then the Health Executive LaunchPad is for you.
|What will you receive?||What is the benefit?||What’s the investment?|
– Access to a 10 week executive program where you dig deep into your business plan
– Invitation to participate on a one-week study trip to the US; meeting and interviewing key stakeholders in the US health market.
– Your personal business coach
– Access to key stakeholders in the health care sector
– You will end up with a business plan that is tested and verified based on principle of excellence developed in the most competitive international markets.
– Gain in depth knowledge about your market.
– Make sure your product really fits the market need.
– Understand the prizing and reimbursement mechanism for your product.
– Explore the different sales channels opportunities.
– Get trained by the best coaches in Norway and US.
– Build, test and implement a sustainable business model for your company.
– The only way to succeed is by hard work, and the program are looking for companies that are willing to dedicate time to review their business model. We prefer teams of two people but will also open for one-person companies.
– Weekly meetings for 10 weeks and hard work to prepare and investigate between the meetings.
– Travel expenses for study trip (approx. 25’NOK per person) We will try to look for travel funding schemes to cover some or all of it.
For more information contact Bent-Håkon Lauritzen, project leader Norway Health Tech, email@example.com mobile 91844164.
Then we invite you to sign up for our new program – SIGN UP HERE!
Practical information about the program:
- Deadline for application to attend is March 16th
- Information meeting March 5th at 14:00 where you’ll meet the founder of Lean Launch Pad, Jerry Engels from Berkeley University
- Kickoff April 24th – full day workshop with introduction to companies and the program
- Weekly meetings (12:00 to 15:30) with business presentation and feedback, expert speech and planning of coming week work. Scheduled to: May 8, May 15, May 22, May 29,
August 14, September 4, September11, September 18.
- Final sum up of the program with Business case presentation September25.
- Study trip to Minneapolis August 27-31
- Cost: The program is for free and is funded by Innovation Norway. The participants need to cover cost for travel and accommodation going to US.
- The program is based on the lean launchpad methodology developed at Haas School of Business.
Health Executive LaunchPad 2018, operated by Norway Health Tech, Aleap, C3 Centre for Connected Care and BI in collaboration with Haas School of Business