09:00 - 15:30
Norway Health Tech, The Research Council and Innovation Norway invite researchers and industry to an information day and matchmaking focusing on new cooperation opportunities in health in Horizon 2020.
Do you work with health research or Innovation?
Then you should sign up for our information and matchmaking event on health in Horizon 2020.
The new program for Horizon 2020, SC1 Health, demographic change and quality of life, has many funding opportunities for research and innovation in the health sector. Cooperation between research communities and industry is of utmost importance to bring new ideas and solutions to the market and we want to make the best out of the great potential we have in Norway.
- Learn about the new opportunities to get funding from Horizon 2020.
- Discuss your project idea with other participants or experts from Norway Health Tech, the Research Council or Innovation Norway.
- Learn about success stories and how we can help you succeed.
- Find new project partners and get first-hand information from the European Commission.
- Welcome: Jesper W. Simonsen, The Research Council of Norway, and Kathrine Myhre, Norway Health Tech
- Opening address by the Minister of Health and Care; Bent Høie
- New health-related opportunities in Horizon 2020: European Commission
- Lunch workshop: Participants are divided into groups based on interests
- Norwegian R & D institutions’ strategy for Horizon 2020 and examples of success stories
- The SME Instrument, Cascading Grants and a few success stories: Norway Health Tech
Register on Forskningsrådet’s website by clicking REGISTER